Our mission is to provide students with a comprehensive educational program within a supportive and equitable environment.
The vision of our school is to provide an accessible, inclusive, caring, success orientated learning environment to ensure students and their families are empowered to continue their life-long learning with confidence. We are committed to supporting the individual needs of the students, their families and the community in a positive culture whilst upholding the values of our school.
We seek to instil four core values in our students:
- I can treat others the way I want to be treated
- I can treat everything with care
- I can respect learning time and be considerate of others
- I can always tell the truth and keep my promises
- I can trust and forgive my friends
- I can give honest feedback to help my friends to learn
Be the Best you can Be
- I can try my personal best
- I can learn and have a go
- I can be my best self
- use manners
- be considerate and think of others
- practice acts of kindness